About NYC Camp
A Mission-Driven Drupal Developer Conference
NYC Camp (pronounced "nice camp") is Drupal developer conference.
We are focused on helping attendees learn how contribute back to the Drupal project and community. This annual grassroots conference brings together enthusiastic beginners and experienced developers from across the US and around the world.
Our content and audience are Drupal-centric, but NYC Camp is occurring in conjunction with a number of other open source technology conferences occurring as part of Open Camps.
One of our major goals is to help attendees boost their learning. We bring together some of the most active minds in open source to help developers move past the plateau and surmount the learning curve from an intermediate level to advanced. We also provide free trainings for attendees of all skill levels.
NYC Camp is 100% free for attendees, run solely by volunteers and is a not-for-profit event. Our conference is only made possible by the generosity of our partners.
NYC Camp includes many great activities:
- Helpful trainings for beginners and decisions makers on Fri
- Exciting sessions focused on beginner and expert content on Sat & Sun
- A Compelling keynote on Saturday
- Awesome contribution sprints on Sun
- Insightful summits with cased studies and knowledge-sharing on Mon
- Fun evening social events on Friday and Saturday
If you have questions or concerns please contact the NYC Camp organizing team at firstname.lastname@example.org.