Join Waterwheel co-creator Preston So of Acquia as we delve into the motivations, issues, challenges, and rewards of API-first Drupal, core REST usage, and Waterwheel itself. We'll talk about how Waterwheel is good for your business and projects, for your developers and workflows, and for your overall architecture. We'll also briefly discuss the roadmap for Waterwheel and its exciting future.
Here are some of the topics we'll cover:
- Headless CMSes and content as a service
- API-first Drupal
- Core REST in Drupal 8
- Why Waterwheel?
- Requests: GET, POST, PATCH, DELETE
- Content entity coverage
- Querying and manipulating data
- Waterwheel usage
- Query operations
- Conditions, ranges, and sorting
- Epilogue: The future of Waterwheel